Wednesday, November 14, 2012

福建土楼






















On my last day staying in this historical "living village" my curiosity over came me and as I looked up at these rocks in the hillsides.  So i spent the better part of the morning climbing around until I found one that I could get close enough to see what they were.  As my feet carried me closer their came a point at which they stopped on their own accord. It was at the same moment that I realized it was not just rock but someones final resting place.  I felt like an intruder and wanted to retreat without further disturbing the people whom I was staying with.

Random dried fruit picture.  I loved the fruit before they dried it, but once they let it sit outside in the sun and sprinkled salt on it I found them revolting.

No comments:

Post a Comment