Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Goodbyes

After staying with Val for over a week (and reading the entire lonely planet guide for China) I decided that I needed to get a move on-Somewhere it did not matter where, i just needed to move on...I had begun to attach to her and HuangShan (the city she lived in).  Which in the end just made it harder to leave.  From then on I realized that I could only stay places for a few days before I needed to leave.  This created a feeling of internal home, instead of placing that onto people or places.


I chose to go to the near by Mt. HuangShan and climb it before I left that side of the country behind me.  It is one of China's famous Mt. and used to be a retreat for tranquility away from all of the crowds ..however, today the tourist are packed onto the Mt. just like any city in China.



No comments:

Post a Comment