Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Tunnel on Through

By this time I had given up hope of ever finding the bamboo forests, Val on the other hand was still determined .  Alright then I said feeling like we where sure to miss our bus ride back into the city.  And with that we made our way through this tunnel on our rickety bicycles.   My thoughts are the same as your, it looks short-no big deal.  Well half way through when i thought I would be at the other end I looked around and could not see a thing, that is when a car pulled into the end of the tunnel.  Ok, get over, get over, please don't hit me, please don't me- few it had passed, and so had i through the tunnel.  Looking back the way I had come I knew that I would not want to go back through that retched tunnel, but it was the only way home.  

No comments:

Post a Comment